Teazel Coloring Newsletter #6

From: "Teazel Coloring" <coloring@teazel.com>
Subject: Teazel Coloring Newsletter #6
Date: November 17th 2020

Hello Colorist,

Just to let you know we have just released a completely free app new social (real social not virtual!) game call 'Guess! - Best party game'

It lets you play with 'Heads Up' or 'Charades' using your phone. Great for family, friends and work - and you can even play via Zoom/Teams - great for lockdown.

The game is free and all the categories are unlock, so give it a spin and connect with people :)

Guess- Teazel

More details here: https://www.teazel.com/guess

Stay safe, have fun, all the best from Teazel

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Get inspired by our favorite customer pictures, and find out about the latest coloring news & tips.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.