Teazel Coloring now has a search feature!

From: "Teazel Coloring" <coloring@teazel.com>
Subject: Teazel Coloring now has a search feature!
Date: July 19th 2021
Hello Colorist,

We hope this message finds you all well.
Just a quick note to say that we have released an update to Coloring to enable searching over 2000+ pictures.

Tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner, and enter three or more letters to search. It makes it easier to find more pictures you like.

If you have any feedback please let us know - we would love some. If there are any pictures or types you think are missing drop us a line.

All the best,
Teazel Team (Richard & James)
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Get inspired by our favorite customer pictures, and find out about the latest coloring news & tips.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.