Puzzle Newsletter #5

From: puzzles@teazel.com
Subject: Puzzle Newsletter #5
Date: December 18th 2018

Just a quick note to say Happy Christmas & seasons greetings to you.

Over the holidays why not learn how to solve cryptic crosswords? Our Learn Cryptic Crosswords app covers all aspects of solving standard cryptic crosswords, including how to solve harder clues and the ongoing development of crossword skills. It has 200+ interactive examples, 5 training grids, and 5 newspaper grids, with full explanations for each clue.

By having carefully balanced sections the pace of learning is gradual and with repeated exercises and test puzzles it is suitable for anyone to try.
We're also excited to offer you 20% off normal price. Just enter the code FEB20 (offer ends in Feb 2019) when you reach the purchase page.

It's available on Apple and Android here: Learn Cryptic Crosswords

We have had a busy year, and hope to have an even busier 2019 with a new crossword related game coming out. More news on this in January 2019. To all of you who have supported us, we want to warmly thank you and wish you a very merry Christmas.

All the best,
Richard and James
Teazel Ltd

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.