Puzzle Newsletter #7

From: "Puzzles Newsletter" <puzzles@teazel.com>
Subject: Puzzle Newsletter #7
Date: January 17th 2020

Happy new year and welcome to 2020.

Just a quick note to say that "The Big Crossword" is now available on Apple and Amazon. Loads of people have successfully completed the Android version, and we've had lots of positive reviews, so we think you'll enjoy it.

Apple: The BIG Crossword - Apple

Amazon: The BIG Crossword - Amazon

It features the world's biggest app crossword, with a grid that is 103x103 and 1280+ clues. You can either play it normally or solve it Quest by Quest, where every clue has a theme. Best of all it is free to play as it is supported by adverts (you can pay to remove them if it bothers you).

For those who enjoy cryptic clues, we've popped 140 cryptic clues in there too, in the form of 7 Cryptic Quests to give it a little edge.

Please have a go, and as always, all feedback is gratefully received.

Apple: The BIG Crossword - Apple

Amazon: The BIG Crossword - Amazon

Android: The BIG Crossword - Android

All the best,

Richard and James

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.