Teazel Coloring Newsletter #3

From: coloring@teazel.com
Subject: Teazel Coloring Newsletter #3
Date: March 15th 2018

Teazel Coloring Newsletter #3

Hello Coloring fans,

We have just released the Android and Apple versions of our new coloring app, which we think some of you may enjoy.

Christian Coloring

Christian Coloring takes 50 beautiful psalms and incorporates them with professional pictures to provide verses for meditation.

This app combines coloring and religious reflection into a soothing and rewarding activity.

Filled in picture

iPhone and iPad Android

As a complete aside, but still very relaxing...

Learn Cryptic Crosswords

If you've ever struggled with a cryptic crossword, you may also like our 'Learn Cryptic Crosswords' app.

It features structured learning, with 200+ clues and 10 carefully crafted puzzles, to teach you the ins and outs of mastering cryptic crosswords.

This app brings cryptic crosswords within your reach!

iPhone and iPad Android

All the best from Teazel
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Get inspired by our favorite customer pictures, and find out about the latest coloring news & tips.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.