Teazel Coloring Major Apple update

From: "Teazel Coloring" <coloring@teazel.com>
Subject: Teazel Coloring Major Apple update
Date: April 27th 2021
Hi Colorists,

It has been a long time since the last update, but we have been busy updating and improving the Apple version of Coloring for Adults.

Apple now features the full customer Gallery and extra soft lines tools. Please let your friend's with Apples know and they can join you in the Coloring community. It is great on iPads & iPhones!

We have some exciting developments coming soon for both Android and Apple Coloring, to enhance the discovery of pictures to color.

All the best,James & Richard

Link to app: Coloring for Adults

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Get inspired by our favorite customer pictures, and find out about the latest coloring news & tips.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.