Teazel Puzzle Newsletter #2

From: puzzles@teazel.com
Subject: Teazel Puzzle Newsletter #2
Date: August 10th 2017

Hi Puzzlers,

Great news! We have released a new casual Crossword app using the puzzles set by Michael Curl (Guardian setter). This set of puzzles a Quick non cryptic puzzles.

If you fancy trying it for free you can get it on both Apple and Android here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=best.quick.crossword
and
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crossword/id1253492609

We also have a request for volunteers to help test one of our latest developments. We are looking for people who don't know how to solve cryptic crossword puzzles, but are keen to learn. If you interested / intrigued please email us at info@teazel.com, with a subject "Learning Cryptic Crosswords" or similar. We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Richard and James
Teazel Ltd

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.