Puzzles Newsletter Message

From: "Puzzles Newsletter" <puzzles@teazel.com>
Subject: Puzzles Newsletter Message
Date: June 1st 2020

Hi,

Hope everyone is coping well (as well as can be expected) with the lockdown.

Just a quick message to say we have a new puzzle app available called "WordSlide" - a curious little game that is a bit different to what we normally do.

Instead of clues, slide the letters onto the grid to build up the words, and complete the crossword.

Wordslide

Here is a animation of the game in action.

Available now for Apple and Android.

Wordslide iOS Wordslide Android

It is free with the odd advert every now and then.

All the best,

Richard and James

Microsite here (https://www.teazel.com/wordslide)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.