Teazel Coloring Message - App Feedback Request & Spiral Crossword is released!

From: "Teazel Coloring" <coloring@teazel.com>
Subject: Teazel Coloring Message - App Feedback Request & Spiral Crossword is released!
Date: February 12th 2022

Hi Coloring fans,

We have had a strange 2021 (as has everyone), but we're looking forward to normality in 2022.

We are in a process of reviewing what the plans are going forward with Coloring and with this in mind we would love some input from yourselves.

We have two requests:

  • Are there any particular sets of pictures we are really lacking that we could include?
  • Do you find the search feature useful?
  • Is there a winning feature that you think would help drive the app to being more engaging / fun / successful?

So we are open to suggestions.

Meanwhile we have just released something a bit different...

We are pleased to announce the release of our latest puzzle game ‘Spiral Crossword’ – it features 120 crosswords ranging from easy to hard.

Spiral Crossword

Spiral Crossword - Teazel

A crossword game with a twist.

Each puzzle is playable clockwise or counter clockwise but with the same letters as answers.

This means for every cell in the puzzle there are two clues.

Spiral Crossword

Give it go on Apple and Android

Spiral Crossword - Teazel

Spiral Crossword microsite

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Get inspired by our favorite customer pictures, and find out about the latest coloring news & tips.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.