Puzzles Newsletter Message - Spiral Crossword is released!

From: "Puzzles Newsletter" <puzzles@teazel.com>
Subject: Puzzles Newsletter Message - Spiral Crossword is released!
Date: February 12th 2022

Hi Puzzling fans,

We are pleased to announce the release of our latest puzzle game ‘Spiral Crossword’ – it features 120 crosswords ranging from easy to hard.

Spiral Crossword

Spiral Crossword - Teazel

A crossword game with a twist.

Each puzzle is playable clockwise or counter clockwise but with the same letters as answers.

This means for every cell in the puzzle there are two clues.

Spiral Crossword

Give it go on Apple and Android

Spiral Crossword - Teazel

Spiral Crossword microsite

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.