Puzzles Newsletter Message - Dual-Language Crossword is released!

From: "Puzzles Newsletter" <puzzles@teazel.com>
Subject: Puzzles Newsletter Message - Dual-Language Crossword is released!
Date: March 14th 2023

Dear Puzzler,

We are excited to announce the launch of our new app, the Dual-Language Crosswords, which is now available for both Android and Apple devices. This app is a game changer for those who enjoy solving crossword puzzles and want to learn a new language at the same time.

Dual-Language Crosswords

Our app is designed to help you improve your language skills by providing you with a fun and interactive way to learn new words and phrases in 16 different languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Italian, and more. With Dual-Language Crosswords you can choose between two languages for every puzzle, making it a truly immersive experience.

What sets our app apart is the unique rule for playing - if the clue is in one language, the answer is in the other. This adds an extra level of challenge to the game and forces you to think critically about the language you're working with.

Our team has worked hard to create a high-quality app that is both educational and entertaining. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced learner, Dual-Language Crosswords is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their language skills while having fun.

Whether you're a language learner, crossword enthusiast, or just looking for a fun way to pass the time, Dual-Language Crosswords is the app for you. We invite you to download the app today and start solving puzzles in your chosen languages. We're confident that you'll love the app and the unique language-learning experience it provides.

Give it go on Apple and Android

Dual-Language Crosswords

Thank you for your support, and we hope you enjoy our app!

Best regards,

Teazel

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Newsletter all about Teazel's puzzles apps, including Crosswords/Codewords and the like.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will not be shared with any third party.